Applied Business Architecture course which based on a body of knowledge drawn from the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition, is aimed at individuals, such as those responsible for business planning, who wish to apply the TOGAF® Business Architecture approach, and who need to gain competencies in TOGAF® Business Architecture techniques. It provides validation that an individual has the basic knowledge and understanding of the TOGAF® Business Architecture concepts and techniques
Materials provided are The Open Group TOGAF Business Architecture Foundation course materials (SCORM distribution).
- Individuals such as those responsible for business planning, who wish to apply the TOGAF® Business Architecture approach in their working environment
- Individuals who need to gain competencies in TOGAF® Business Architecture techniques
- Individuals who wish to become qualified as part of their own professional development
- Fully Accredited by The Open Group
- Exam vouchers included
- Free retake exam voucher (if fail first exam)
- Case studies and examples used to teach students new skills and tips.
- Practice exams available
- Accessible on Mobile and Tablet devices
- Hands-On expert support upon request